Resolving Payroll Discrepancies

When you have found a discrepancy, you must determine who has the authority to correct it. Generally, only the hiring organization of the employee has this authority. If the employee belongs to another hiring organization, you will contact that hiring organization and ask them to make the adjustment. You may need to contact your core accounting office  for this information.

If the employee with the discrepancy belongs to your hiring organization, your department can make the redistribution. Labor Redistributions can be entered via LoboWeb Self Service. (This is located on the Employee Dashboard.) Each department has someone with security clearance to make these redistributions. Make sure a clear business purpose is included when the redistribution is entered so it can be approved and post quickly.