Part III - UNM Finance: Practical Applications

SARM Site Search


Standard Accounting Resource Manual (SARM)

MSC 0000 00
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131

Initiating Change Order and Vendor Request Change Orders

To request a change order to a Purchasing Order a change order request must be submitted to the Purchasing Department. The Change Order Request form can be accessed through

Click on the Electronic Forms link in the Banner Applications channel. Change order requests may include:

  • Dollar increases or decreases
  • Addition or deletion of line items
  • FOAPAL changes
  • Vendor ‘Header’ information

The Purchasing ‘Change Order Request’ form is located on, under the Electronic Forms link.

Vendor Request

To request a new vendor be added to the vendor database a vendor request must be submitted to the Purchasing Department. The Vendor Add/Change Request form is located on